Looking to host a screening of “3801 Lancaster: American Tragedy” in your Church, community venue or campus? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve partnered with Tugg.com, a web platform that sells community screening licenses to individuals, organizations, and universities.
Click above to purchase your screening license.
Please Note: If you are interested in hosting a screening of “3801 Lancaster: American Tragedy” at your local theater, please visit our 3801 Lancaster Theater Screenings page for more information and pricing.
The process is simple – choose a date, time, and place to show the film. Venues include: schools, religious institutions, community centers, and recreational facilities. Purchase a screening license. We will ship you the film’s Blu-ray or DVD to play at the event. Click the button above and you’ll be taken to a purchasing page where you can select the appropriate license based on your screening needs.
Here are some resources to help you promote your screening:
- Getting Started – Setting Up Your Screening – This guide will walk you through the process of selecting and purchasing the correct license for your non-theatrical screening.
- If you want to sell tickets, accept donations, or create a free RSVP list to your event, submit an Event Request Form.
- An Introduction to Promoting Your Screening – Start by reading this guide, which will walk you through how to best reach out to your friends, family, and organizations via email, social media, and traditional outreach.
- To help you along the way, we’ve created a few templates for your use:
Email Template – Friends and Family
Email Template – Organizations
Social Media Outreach Guide
Social Media Images
Creating Your Facebook Event Guide
Press Release Template
Church Bulletin Insert
- As your event’s campaign moves forward, be sure to update current and potential attendees with new information about your event and the film using the documents below:
Images and Posters
- Before your event, take a look at our Sample Event Introduction for ideas on what to include during your introduction prior to your screening.
- Hand out Sign Up Sheets to collect the contact info of attendees. Email us the list you collected and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Take pictures of you and your audience. After the event, email your photo to [email protected] and we will post them on our social media sites. You can also tag it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram with #3801Lancaster or @3801Lancaster.
- Once your event is complete, be sure to thank your attendees with the Follow Up Message Template. Encourage them to tell their friends about your event and the film with our Sample Post-Event Tweets.
- Post a recap after your event on the film’s Facebook and Twitter pages – don’t forget to tag @3801Lancaster!